- This event has passed.
February 1 - February 29
An event every week that begins at 2:00 am on Thursday, repeating until February 1, 2024
Here’s How It Works:
- Each month, the Tavern will be featuring three different charities.
- Come to the Tavern any Thursday and get a wooden token (one per person) with ANY Purchase.
- On your way out, drop your wooden token in thecharity box of your choice.
- At the end of the month, we’ll tally up the wooden tokens given to each charity and make a donation to each cause.
- Most Tokens=$150, 2nd $100, 3rd $50!
This Month’s Charities
The Howard County Center of African American Culture– The Howard County Center of African American Culture, Inc. is an independent, non-profit, educational organization dedicated to the collection, preservation and interpretation of African American history and culture of Howard County, Maryland.
Harriet Tubman Museum & Educational Center- The goal of the founding members was to develop a community cultural center. The center would provide services to the community and address the needs of children through cultural, educational, social, economical and historical activities. The center would also preserve and promote the life of Harriet Ross Tubman.
Rogue Runners Eldersburg- In Memory of Brian Kevin Lawton. The purpose of the Rogue Runners is to assist runners in their training. The club sponsors activities designed to supplement and support athletes who can benefit from training and running in a group