OPEN FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS, AND SUNDAYS!
Located just across the street from Manor Hill Tavern in Old Ellicott City, our Beer Garden is a unique outdoor experience featuring our farm brewed beers and eclectic menu. This pet friendly oasis overlooking the scenic Tiber River will be open on Fridays (3-9pm), Saturdays (12-9pm) and Sundays (12-8pm) for first come, first served seating. Since this is an outdoor space, our hours of operation may be impacted by weather. We will do our best to update here should the Beer Garden be closed due to weather (note that our Upstairs Bar is always an option!). Please also read some additional guidelines below, before visiting:
- Masks must be worn when not seated at your table.
- Seating is first come, first serve. If you are waiting for a table, please practice social distancing.
- Tables are socially distanced and cannot be moved for any reason
- Well behaved pets are welcome, but must be leashed and by your side at all times.
- Credit Card only (no cash).
- All alcohol ordered at the Beer Garden must be consumed before leaving. Food can be taken to go.
- Restrooms are available inside Manor Hill Tavern. Please be careful crossing the street, and be sure to wear your mask.
- No outside food or alcohol permitted.
Please note that “dine in” specials may not available in the Beer Garden. Please ask your server for details.