THE BEER GARDEN IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN IN SPRING 2023!
Located just across the street from Manor Hill Tavern in Old Ellicott City, our Beer Garden is a unique outdoor experience featuring farm brewed beers, canned wine and cocktails, and our eclectic menu. This pet friendly oasis overlooking the scenic Tiber River will be open seasonally on Fridays (5-9pm), Saturdays (12-9pm) and Sundays (12-8pm) for first come, first served seating. Since this is an outdoor space, our hours of operation may be impacted by weather. Please check our social media for any weather related closures. Please also read some additional guidelines below before visiting:
- Well behaved, leashed dogs are welcome.
- Credit Card only (no cash).
- All alcohol must stay inside the fenced area. Food can be taken to go.
- Restrooms are available inside Manor Hill Tavern. Please be careful crossing the street.
- No outside food or alcohol permitted.
Please note that “dine in” specials may not available in the Beer Garden. Please ask your server for details.
The Beer Garden will be open from 12-6pm on Monday, Sept 6th!