- This event has passed.
Harvest at the Hill at Manor Hill Farm
October 20, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
On Saturday, October 20, 2018, Manor Hill Farm will be hosting the Harvest at the Hill Festival on their 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City, Maryland. Manor Hill Brewing will be providing beer for the event… highlights include:
– Farm tours and education activities: Learn from the farm staff and brewing team how hops are grown and harvested at Manor Hill Farm. Then tour the farm and the production brewery
– Farm brewed beers from Manor Hill Brewing being poured throughout the farm
– Fresh, locally-sourced food from Manor Hill Tavern, Victoria Gastro Pub, and Food Plenty as part of a local restaurant showdown. Dessert from Scoop & Paddle.
– Live music from local bands… Soul Island Rebels and Midnight Society
– Farmers market with local produce and specialty items.
– And More!!!
General Admission (1-5pm) = $15, includes commemorative glass and first beer
VIP (early access begins at 12 pm) = $30, includes commemorative glass, first beer, and more (TBD). Also get first dibs on limited casks/draughts at the event.
Rain or Shine. Due to limited capacity, this event is 21+ ONLY. Feel free to bring your portable tailgating/camping chairs. Plenty of parking available.