- This event has passed.
August 3 - August 31
An event every week that begins at 2:00 am on Thursday, repeating until August 3, 2023
Here’s How It Works:
- Each month, the Tavern will be featuring three different charities.
- Come to the Tavern any Thursday and get a wooden token (one per person) with ANY Purchase.
- On your way out, drop your wooden token in thecharity box of your choice.
- At the end of the month, we’ll tally up the wooden tokens given to each charity and make a donation to each cause.
- Most Tokens=$150, 2nd $100, 3rd $50!
This Month’s Charities
Bright Minds- Our Mission is enhance the educational experiences of all HoCo public school students by bringing together community support for academic initiatives & opportunities that increase education access, innovation & equity. Our vision is that each child attending HoCo public schools has access to the education, resources & opportunities needed to succeed at school & in life.
Hungry For Music- Our mission is putting quality musical instruments into hungry hands. We serve children who demonstrate a desire to learn music, as well as teachers who have students willing to learn. We believe that by sharing instruments and musical experiences, children who would not otherwise have the opportunity can experience a kind of freedom and self-discovery that is often stifled in an atmosphere of economic hardship.
School Supplies Connection- Providing school supplies so all students in Howard County. Prepare For Success (PFS) was founded in 2002 after a local hotline revealed the widespread need among students in Howard County. Over the past 23 years, PFS has helped thousands of local students through hosting supply drives, assembling backpacks with supplies, and transporting them to over 40 schools throughout HCPSS.